- Type: Ice Cream Tools
- Ice Cream Tools Type: Ice Cream Makers
- Material: Silicone, High food grade silicone
- Certification: CE / EU, FDA, LFGB, SGS
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, Eco-friendly
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Kangde
- Model Number: KK-25-IB-264a
- Product name: Silicone ice ball&Ice Sphere Molds
- Size: 6.5x6.5x6cm*0.7cm
- Weight: 75g
- Samples: Available
- Package: Polybags/pvc box/color box or customized
- Color: White, yellow, pink, green or customized colors
- Approvals: FDA,LFGB
- Theme: Cool summer
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Polybags/carton, 125 pcs/carton, carton size: 28CM*28CM*35CM, N.W/G.W:10.2kg/11.5KG.|
|Delivery Detail:||7-25 working days after receive the deposit and confirmation.|
SpecificationsSilicone ice ball&Ice Sphere Molds
1. New designed to cool summer
Silicone ice ball&Ice Sphere Molds
This kind of ice ball can easily creates a perfect sphere- no chipping and shaving required. Other mold units in the past used by high end bars cost a few hundred dollars. Now you can make the same ice spheres for a fraction of the cost! If you're wondering what's so great about giant ice balls, just think back to science class. The sizable frozen spheres have less surface area, so they melt slower. That means they're able to chill your drink and delay the evil diluting effects of melting long enough for you to enjoy your cocktail. No one likes watered down booze, so do yourself a favor and make the transition from fast-melting ice cubes to giant, beverage-saving ice balls. Thousands of fancy cocktail bars can't be wrong.
- Bottom of the glass has the Final Touch "ROCK" which creates a natural liquid motion increasing the nosing of the aromas
- Silicone Ice Ball mold creates a single solid ice ball that outlasts traditional ice cubes
- The shape of the glass makes rolling easy without spilling
- A slight hand movement rolls the ice ball around the ROCK evenly, cooling your favorite scotch, whiskey or liquor to perfection
- Ideal for Whiskey, Scotch, and any other liquor served on ice. Beautifully gift boxed for easy gift giving.
§ How to make an ice ball:
1) Attach top and bottom parts. Please close it tight.
2) Pour water from top Hole. Do NOT fill water completely, please keep a little space on the top.
3) Push top part to make sure there is no space in between, then store in freezer.
4) Allow the ice to completely solidify.
§How to take the ice out:
1) Twist upper and lower part. If it is difficult, push from the bottom.
2) Push the top part and take the ice out. It is easier if you stretch the side.
3) Drop with care when placing the ice ball into cup.